Monday, June 9, 2014

Cry slowly truning into a smile

I was worried how the dev-team of Cryptcoin (CRY) was managing their PR in the initial stages of the coin's launch. There was no sign of anything happening behind the scene, just talk. I was thinking this could be the next big scam. Hardly any meaningful communication was done towards the community. Nothing about the development was released.

However, finally they stepped out of the closet and released a white-paper about their anon developments that looks interesting. They seem to have some real aspirations and the coin has regained trust. The price has recovered from its recent bottom low and seems now slowly to be moving upwards. I think we will see it moving between 20-40k sat, before any major news release. I will keep my eyes on this one for sure.

You can trade CRY on Bittrex.

No comments:

Post a Comment